Well hello there! I'm Scarlett.
I'm very kind, considerate and curious. I have a lot of different interests, but I especially love nature and the outdoors. I like to go on long walks in the country and my other passion is growing my own fruit and vegetables on my little veg patch in the garden. Strawberries are my favourite! Perhaps we could share some together?
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail and shipped free of charge to anywhere in the world.
What is a 'Motion Skeleton?
The motion skeleton is a completely unique concept for handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to the motion skeleton, Lullu Dolls now have completely new posing skills which makes the dolls much more fun and varied!
Click here to learn more about the Motion Skeleton
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg (1.1lbs).
• My head and legs rotate, so I can see the world around me, as well as stand or sit.
• I come complete with all my handmade clothes and accessories.
• I'm made for Children aged 3+ years.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate that's specially woven meaning I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body contains no timber or metal. I'm soft and safe to play with!
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft and can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Dolls family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
Her hair was a little lighter thanI expected, but am still in love with her!
Scarlett is lovely. Well made. Keeping her for a gift for when my granddaughter is older. Arrived quickly and in a nice presentation box. The little certificate to name the doll is lovely. Nice to be able to buy a doll that suits your children/grandchildren and then name her yourself. The only disappointment was the colour of Scarlett’s hair. It’s more blonde with a pink colour added to the hair ends than the auburn that is portrayed in the photo’s. Consequently purchased another Lullu doll with the hair colour I wanted. Scarlett now renamed and keeping for another granddaughter who has blonde hair. The quality of the dolls is good and I would not hesitate in recommending to family and friends.
Thanks so much for the honest feedback and kind words. I'll see what we can do about the likeness of the hair colour. Sometimes with lighting it can be difficult to get exact likeness for colour, so I'm sorry the hair colour wasn't exactly as expected. Overall I'm glad your happy and very much appreciate you taking the time out of your day to provide feedback.
A beautiful doll, full of charm, well made and worthy of pride of place in my guest room. Already looking to buy another, the hard thing is which one.
Thanks Angela. I hope Scarlett has settled in well into her new home!
She arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. Thank you. I'm so pleased with her. She's extremely well made with great attention to detail. Very glad I gave in to temptation!
Thanks for the review Anne! We're delighted you're happy with Scarlett!