Greetings! Nora here. Lovely to meet you.
I am wise and humble. You can trust me as I'm very responsible and take pride being very organised. I like challenges, as overcoming them gives me a source of pride and contentment. I also love animals, especially bunnies and bears. Do you think we could be friends?
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall.
• I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
• I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
• My head rotates so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, handy after a long day of adventures!
• All my clothes are entirely handmade and can be removed for washing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton and jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is sewn by hand and made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft. This means I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees celcius.
• The same goes for my clothes too please! If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
• My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed.
• This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
Absolutely stunning and beautifully made, my 7 year old daughter adores her. Bought originally for her but after a traumatic hospital visit thought it was a perfect brave gift.
Thank you so much for putting a smile back on my daughters face.
I almost cried when I opened the box. Such a beautiful doll, superb quality and packaged with care and attention to detail. My daughter will love her.
I hope they were happy tears Clare! Thanks for leaving a review.
We have looked everywhere for the right dolly for our children and our grandchildren. My wife happened to find this site whilst still searching. The Lullu dolls look like they have personalities and reminded us of each of not only our own children and grandchildren but the children we have looked after over a fifteen year Fostering career. So we went and purchased one initially, we now plan to purchase more so that all of the children in our lives can do a little towArds bringing our family even closer.
Well.....we couldn't ask for more from a review. Thanks for taking the time to share you experience and kind words Dan!
Such a wonderful doll, so well made. Adorable little girl with lovely clothes. Highly recommended. Quick delivery and arrived in a lovely gift box,
Thanks so much for the nice review Kim! :)