What's up! I'm Noah!
I'm am intelligent and a bit of a free spirit. I'm not afraid to be myself. I'm confident and brave and enjoy testing the boundaries of what's possible in life. New adventures excite me and I'm looking forward to having some with you!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
Noah is so beautifully made, every thing about him is totally adorable. Will be buying again
We're so pleased you're happy with Noah, Susan! Thanks for choosing us!
Lovely little doll. Well made, gorgeous face and lush soft hair. Exactly as you would expect
I won the naming competition and thought he was so cute and needed to get him at some point. I now have him as my husband surprised me. He is just so adorable. He now stands next to Charlotte.
You are our lucky winner Clare! He's called Noah thanks to you. I hope he and Charlotte get along famously.