Hello my name is Mo and I'm so glad you stopped to say hi!
I'm courageous, fun-loving and thoughtful. I love playing with my friends, getting out and about, and I'd love to share some adventures with you!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I'm also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the world.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
So I’ve renamed Mo to Bohdi (Bo for short) he’s absolutely adorable. He loves coming out with us on adventures. I bought him for me as a toy photographer but my five year old loves him too. We’d love more clothes for him please!
Mo arrived today, cute little guy, love him already, well made little guy with his cool t-shirt n jeans. Playmate for all the others, that's 5 now, have to get Kayla as she is his twin!!!
Could you make some more boy clothes please, if possible.
Thank you for a 5*** service.
Hi. I bought 'Mo' for my 3 year old Autistic Grandson. He absolutely loves Mo and his Father says R is interacting and playing with Mo. Which, if you have knowledge of Autism, you will know - interaction with other Children is difficult for very young autistics. Fabulous Dolls. And, I have bought Charlotte for my Spectrum Grand Daughter's Birthday . I know K will love her too! 😍
Mo is my 3rd Doll so yes I love them ,he is really cute love his hair and outfit . He fits in so well with the two girls
Glad you're happy Patsy! Hope Mo is coping with being outnumbered! :)