Thanks for saying say Hi! I'm Mia.
I am resourceful, hardworking and sensible. I am also very eloquent and energetic.I'm full of ideas and loves to invent new games to play with my friends.. I'm usually the leader among friends. I'm looking for a new friend to create new games with. Perhaps we should get to know each other?
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
I purchased Mia for my granddaughter close to Christmas as her colouring and clothing was a mini copy for her but unfortunately I was sent a different doll. Firstly It was too close to Christmas to exchange it and secondly, I would not have been able to because Mia was marked as ‘out of stock’ after my order, presumably because I purchased the last one. I did email about the mistake and sent a photo as proof that I had been sent the wrong doll as requested by Michael but as of today 8th January, I have not received a response to that email. There is nothing wrong with the doll and had that been my chosen one, I would have been very happy with her but I feel disappointed with the outcome of the mistake made by Lullu dolls customer service so for this reason, I doubt I will purchase another doll for my other granddaughters.
Lovely doll for my granddaughter. Well made with plenty of character.
Thanks so much for your review Lynn! I hope Mia is enjoying being in her new home.
I love my doll, received her very quickly and I am so happy with the quality of her and the clothes. So much so that my husband has bought me Grace for my birthday. 😊👍
Wow! Such nice feedback Lorraine, thank you. I hope Grace and Mia get on well.
Absolutely fantastic should have bought her ages ago she is everything I hoped and prayed for will definitely be getting another one in the future
Thanks for the kind words Julie. We're delighted that Mia has found a good home!
What a delightful surprise, a doll that actually exceeds everything I had hoped it would be. Fabulous modern clothing, positionable (with a gentle hand) and clearly constructed with love and care. The only issue I have is which doll to choose next!
Thanks so much for the great review Mary! We're so delighted you're happy