Hello! Welcome to our handmade world! I'm Matilda.
I'm determined, tough and independent. I love to do my own thing, and I'm not easily influenced by others. I blaze my own trail! I'm always open to new experiences and adventures and I'm currently looking for an adventure buddy. Perhaps it could be you?
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
My husband has bought Matilda for my Christmas present but let me have a quick look at her before he put her away! She is absolutely beautiful and exquisitely made, just like my other Lullu Dolls.
Speedy delivery and such a beautiful doll this is for my granddaughter for Christmas 🎄. It was so hard to choose they really are lovely 🥰 dolls
Thanks so much Zoe. I hope your granddaughter likes Matilda.
I now have 3 dolls and just ordered my forth. These dolls are unique and very well made. I am buying them for me but when my granddaughter (3 weeks old) is old enough I will let her play with them. I would love to see a doll named Lola, I know the names are only for buying purposes but it would be fantastic to have one name after my miracle Lola.
I can see I'll be buying a few more in the near future. We'll done for easy ordering and speedy delivery, which is beautifully packaged.
Hi Angela, thanks so much for this kind review and your repeat custom. I hope you do eventually let your granddaughter play with them!
I have now received Matilda…..unfortunately she is not for me as she is a gift for my daughter…..When she saw mine she loved it so much I have treated her to one too…..I know she will love 💕 her…..Christmas is coming and I have my eye on another one for myself…..fingers crossed. 🙂
Thanks for your review Antoinette and so glad you like Matilda!
I have bought Matilda for my new granddaughter Matilda , when I found the dolls I new I had to get one and I was not disappointed she is beautiful and so well made ,of course she will have to be put away for a few years but I know she will love the doll
Hi Wendy - thanks so much for your purchase and review! I hope when your granddaughter is old enough. Matilda will bring her lots of joy and share some great adventures.