Hello! It's me, Maggie.
I'm intelligent and helpful. I love challenges and I especially like solving puzzles and riddles. Maybe we can try some together?
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
Even better than in the photos , Maggie is gorgeous , really really pleased with my purchase. Am now choosing my next one !
Thanks so much for your review Joanne! We're glad you appreciate Maggie and all her quirks! Looks like she's found a great new home!
This is the second Doll I have purchased, for my Granddaughter, all the way over in Boston, USA. She is delighted with them, as is her Gran. 😀
I hope Maggie enjoyed her travels and is settling in to foreign lands! :)
Maggie is a great likeness to my daughter Penelope. She loves Maggie a lot and doesn’t put her down. She’s very well made and so pretty.
Hi Betty. Thanks for the kind review and for sharing your pictures!
Maggie is lovely 😊 I also have Freya and Poppy and they also think Maggie is lovely😊 I'm thinking of buying more 😊
Initially I was a little disappointed as she has a smiley face and I am convinced that on previous pictures she had a sad one.
I’d bought her as she reminded me of my granddaughter who looks a bit like grumpy cat!
Having said that, she’s a gorgeous doll, her hair is fabulous, she’s well made and am sure my granddaughter will love her and her happy face for many years to come! These dolls remind me of the MyChild dolls that were around in the 80s, so when I saw them I knew I’d be buying at least one.
Customer service is excellent from this company too and they responded to questions I asked prior to purchase promptly and professionally.