Hello! It's me, Maggie.
I'm intelligent and helpful. I love challenges and I especially like solving puzzles and riddles. Maybe we can try some together?
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
- I am 40 cm or 16 inches tall.
- I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
- I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
- My head fully rotates so I can see the world around me.
- My legs also fully rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, which is good after a long day of adventures!
- All my clothes are also entirely handmade and can be removed for washing and changing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
- I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes (which help me see!) and buttons.
What I'm made from:
I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, made by a Swiss company with 120 years of textiles experience. The material is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
- My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified. This helps keep it's form over time.
- My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
- My clothes are made using cotton fabric. Jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
- My hair is made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft and pleasant to touch. My hair is sewn in by hand, meaning I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
- To be on the safe side, I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees. The same goes for my clothes too please!
- If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
- My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed. I prefer the natural look.
This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
Maggie is lovely 😊 I also have Freya and Poppy and they also think Maggie is lovely😊 I'm thinking of buying more 😊
Initially I was a little disappointed as she has a smiley face and I am convinced that on previous pictures she had a sad one.
I’d bought her as she reminded me of my granddaughter who looks a bit like grumpy cat!
Having said that, she’s a gorgeous doll, her hair is fabulous, she’s well made and am sure my granddaughter will love her and her happy face for many years to come! These dolls remind me of the MyChild dolls that were around in the 80s, so when I saw them I knew I’d be buying at least one.
Customer service is excellent from this company too and they responded to questions I asked prior to purchase promptly and professionally.
She looks like me! :)