Hello, it's me, Layla!
I'm an energetic and sociable and you'll often find me at the heart of everything going on. I'm definitely someone who loves the spotlight! But I'm also caring and playful and love being with my friends.
I really hope we can be friends and have amazing adventures soon!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail and shipped free of charge to anywhere in the world.
What is a 'Motion Skeleton?
The motion skeleton is a completely unique concept for handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to the motion skeleton, Lullu Dolls now have completely new posing skills which makes the dolls much more fun and varied!
Click here to learn more about the Motion Skeleton
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg (1.1lbs).
• My head and legs rotate, so I can see the world around me, as well as stand or sit.
• I come complete with all my handmade clothes and accessories.
• I'm made for Children aged 3+ years.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate that's specially woven meaning I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body contains no timber or metal. I'm soft and safe to play with!
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft and can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Dolls family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
I have to say how adorable these dolls are.Beautifully made and the attention to detail is the reason I have started to collect them.They are all so lovely it’s impossible to pick just one!!!!! They are for myself at the moment but will be going to my three granddaughters who are just a bit too young at the moment to appreciate them ........ if I can part with them.
Thanks so much for the kind review Wendy. I hope they are enjoying their new home with you.
I received Layla, now named Rosie, very quickly after ordering - I am totally in love with her, she is gorgeous and better than I could have hoped for as a gift for myself.
However I have dropped 1* as when I opened the outer packaging she was facing the wrong way in the window box, her hair was completely covering her face with her headband over her eyes. I would liked to have seen a little more care put in to the final sending her off to her new home. it would have made a big difference and been worthy of 5*.
Hi I have bought two of your gorgeous handmade dolls they are made perfect. First one was Layla & after buying her I just had too have another lulludoll which was Poppy which is smashing too. Going to put both the dolls somewhere safe & show them off. Because they are so gorgeous, never too old for dolls. It was a speedy delivery. Jill (Hilda).
She is beautifully made, and as lovely as her picture.My elderly mom loves her. Thank you!
We have ordered this special doll for a christening present , it is beautiful and just perfect, thank you very much.
No worries Phil. I'm just pleased Layla meets your expectations.