Hey you! Great to see you. I'm Ivy!
I'm a carefree girl who's big on experimenting and trying new things. I love my life and would love for you to share it with me!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
These are absolutely beautifully made, unique soft bodied dolls. Every detail is exquisite. I am hoping my daughter will enjoy and keep hers to years to come. Thank you.
Thanks for your kind review Lucy. I hope your daughter likes Ivy as much as you seem to!
Received Ivy from my daughter for my birthday, and she is so adorable. She is now called Tilly.
Her outfit is lovely and as always the quality is amazing.
Thanks Lisa. I hope Ivy/Tilly is settling well to her new home!