Hello I'm Iris. It's so lovely to meet you!
I'm intelligent and inventive and I'm always coming up with new games to play and ambitious plans. I want to make the world a better place! Would you like to help me?
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail and shipped free of charge to anywhere in the world.
What is a 'Motion Skeleton?
The motion skeleton is a completely unique concept for handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to the motion skeleton, Lullu Dolls now have completely new posing skills which makes the dolls much more fun and varied!
Click here to learn more about the Motion Skeleton
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg (1.1lbs).
• My head and legs rotate, so I can see the world around me, as well as stand or sit.
• I come complete with all my handmade clothes and accessories.
• I'm made for Children aged 3+ years.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate that's specially woven meaning I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body contains no timber or metal. I'm soft and safe to play with!
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft and can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Dolls family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
Iris is a lovely doll which is well made, my little one loves her. Reason for four stars, is the rainbow applique was glued on which peeled off after a few days of having her.
Love iris my first lullu doll and just love her was my Xmas gift off my hubby been waiting ages for 1 only problem I have with her is she's unbalanced (as her legs aren't quite the same length) so I can't stand her up so she sits with her friends wouldn't have returned her as she was such a special Xmas gift she's my favourite because of that
Hi Marie - thanks for the review and glad you like Iris. Regarding the issue with the legs, you can try lightly pulling/manoeuvring the legs (gently, don't pull them off!) and often that can resolve the issue. Because each doll is handmade, the pressure on each leg can vary due to how the doll is stuffed. If you have any more detailed questions on this feel free to get in contact at email@example.com. Hope this helps and thanks again for your review!
Iris arrived promptly and expertly packaged and in a beautiful presentation box. As soon as I brought her out of the box I thought how beautiful she was, attention to detail perfect and her hair is absolutely gorgeous. Bought as a gift for my 1st granddaughter, after already having 2 grandsons it's so lovely to shop for a little girl. Would definitely recommend and will be adding to my granddaughters collection, who by the way is also called Iris.
Thanks so much for the review Gillian. I hope you're granddaughter is happy!
Beutiful doll iam sure my granddaughter who's 4 will love her she is a gift for easter
Amazing quality and my daughter loves her.
Thanks for the review Damien. Delighted your daughter is happy! :)