Hocus Pocus! It's me Hermione
I LOVE magic! I love casting spells on my friends and having fun making magic potions. I'm also very excited at the moment, because it's also my favourite time of the year...Halloween!
You should know that my broomstick is separate and doesn't attach to my hand. It was just placed there for my photoshoot!
If you want to meet me though you'll have to hurry, I'm only around for a limited time before I disappear!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
Bought my second lullu doll yesterday and she arrived today! This time I purchased hermione (red headed witch) she is utterly stunning! Her dress is so soft and she has so much character. Completely different from my other lullu doll which goes to prove how much time and effort plus craftmanship has been put in to making these stunning dolls.
Thank you yet again!
You're most welcome Kayleigh! I hope Hermione settles in well. I bet she's looking forward to Halloween already!
Beautiful doll. A lovely heirloom but also child friendly. Looking forward to giving her to my granddaughter.
Thanks Glynis. We hope your granddaughter lovers Hermione!
Loved the doll, my daughter loves her.💕 will deffo be buying another but so difficult to choose which one 🤗
Hi Louise, thanks for you review. Very pleased that your daughter is happy with Hermione!
My eldest granddaughter Jessica absolutely adores her doll and has renamed her Amelia. She was thrilled to receive her and loves the fact that their hair colour is the same!
Very well made with great attention to detail ☺️
Thanks for the reveiw Jayne. I hope Jessica enjoys her adventures with Hermione (Amelia)! :)