Hey there, I'm Harry!
I'm fairly chilled out. I don't get nervous, or carried away and I'm generally relaxed about life. I like to be creative and have the freedom to express myself. I'm looking forward to hanging out together!
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
- I am 40 cm or 16 inches tall.
- I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
- I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
- My head fully rotates so I can see the world around me.
- My legs also fully rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, which is good after a long day of adventures!
- All my clothes are also entirely handmade and can be removed for washing and changing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
- I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes (which help me see!) and buttons.
What I'm made from:
I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, made by a Swiss company with 120 years of textiles experience. The material is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
- My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified. This helps keep it's form over time.
- My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
- My clothes are made using cotton fabric. Jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
- My hair is made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft and pleasant to touch. My hair is sewn in by hand, meaning I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
- To be on the safe side, I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees. The same goes for my clothes too please!
- If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
- My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed. I prefer the natural look.
This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
Absolutely beautiful and such good quality. I do think a certificate would add that final classy touch
What a treat. Lovely boy doll. Looking forward to having more selection of clothes. Expensive but unique.
Very well made, worth paying a little bit extra vs other dolls on the market I would say. Soft and cuddly, my little one loves him.