Hi! I'm Freya.
While I may look innocent and joyful, I am actually very determined, confident and honest. I treat my friends with respect and expect the same in return. I am a loyal companion that's excited to explore the world with you!
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
- I am 40 cm or 16 inches tall.
- I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
- I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
- My head fully rotates so I can see the world around me.
- My legs also fully rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, which is good after a long day of adventures!
- All my clothes are also entirely handmade and can be removed for washing and changing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
- I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes (which help me see!) and buttons.
What I'm made from:
I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, made by a Swiss company with 120 years of textiles experience. The material is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
- My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified. This helps keep it's form over time.
- My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
- My clothes are made using cotton fabric. Jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
- My hair is made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft and pleasant to touch. My hair is sewn in by hand, meaning I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
- To be on the safe side, I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees. The same goes for my clothes too please!
- If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
- My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed. I prefer the natural look.
This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
Found it difficult choosing a lullu doll, but was so pleased to receive Freya, she's just adorable. Fantastic quick service too! Trying to decide now, who will be my next purchase.
Freya is lovely! I bought her as a present to myself but she is certainly well made enough to be a special friend for a child. Hair would be easy to comb and style and is well 'attached' as are her limbs. Clothes are excellent quality and I shall definitely be treating Freya to some additions to her wardrobe!
I was so pleasantly shocked at how fast our doll arrived! The quality is amazing and I can’t wait to see my little girl, who is also called Freya, playing with her when she’s a bit bigger! Totally love her! Thank you!
You are welcome Leanne! I hope your daughter enjoys Freya as much as we enjoy making her! :)
Recieved the beautiful little girl who was a birthday gift for my Daughter's best friends little girl, absolutely gorgeous.
My Freya arrived yesterday and she is so beautiful - now sitting comfortably upon my sofa. I am so pleased that I think she needs a sister very soon! X