Hiya! Chloe here!
I'm carefree and adventurous. I'm definitely an individual thinker and I like to live life on my own terms. As you can probably tell I'm strong willed, but that doesn't mean I'm not caring. I love my friends and familly! I'm looking forward to exploring the world with you and discovering new things along the way!
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall.
• I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
• I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
• My head rotates so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, handy after a long day of adventures!
• All my clothes are entirely handmade and can be removed for washing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton and jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is sewn by hand and made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft. This means I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees celcius.
• The same goes for my clothes too please! If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
• My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed.
• This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
We brought Chloe after my daughter fell in love with her first Lullu doll ‘Florence’
They are really lovely dolls, lots of character and my dauughter likes all the different hair styls and clothes etc.
The only reason Chloe is not getting 5* is because the shorts keep falling down - they needed to be ever so slightly tighter round the waist. Unfortuntely this upsets my little girl as they keep falling down and she has to keep adjusting them so I will need to put a small stitch to make them a little tighter - which for the money should not need to do……..