Hiya! Chloe here!
I'm carefree and adventurous. I'm definitely an individual thinker and I like to live life on my own terms. As you can probably tell I'm strong willed, but that doesn't mean I'm not caring. I love my friends and familly! I'm looking forward to exploring the world with you and discovering new things along the way!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail and shipped free of charge to anywhere in the world.
What is a 'Motion Skeleton?
The motion skeleton is a completely unique concept for handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to the motion skeleton, Lullu Dolls now have completely new posing skills which makes the dolls much more fun and varied!
Click here to learn more about the Motion Skeleton
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg (1.1lbs).
• My head and legs rotate, so I can see the world around me, as well as stand or sit.
• I come complete with all my handmade clothes and accessories.
• I'm made for Children aged 3+ years.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate that's specially woven meaning I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body contains no timber or metal. I'm soft and safe to play with!
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft and can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Dolls family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
Arrived in super fast time in fact the next day
Such a beautiful little girl with so much character
My 2nd one bought for my gorgeous granddaughter
Thanks she will love her
Thanks so much Judy for your review. I hope Chloe and your granddaughter have lots of fantastic adventures together!
We brought Chloe after my daughter fell in love with her first Lullu doll ‘Florence’
They are really lovely dolls, lots of character and my dauughter likes all the different hair styls and clothes etc.
The only reason Chloe is not getting 5* is because the shorts keep falling down - they needed to be ever so slightly tighter round the waist. Unfortuntely this upsets my little girl as they keep falling down and she has to keep adjusting them so I will need to put a small stitch to make them a little tighter - which for the money should not need to do……..