Thanks for dropping in to say Hi! I'm Charlotte.
I'm very calm and I'm all about chilled vibes. You'll normally find me in my comfy lounge-wear with my teddy, a good book and a cup of team. I love books, so it would be great if we could share some stories, or maybe even create some stories of our own.
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail and shipped free of charge to anywhere in the world.
What is a 'Motion Skeleton?
The motion skeleton is a completely unique concept for handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to the motion skeleton, Lullu Dolls now have completely new posing skills which makes the dolls much more fun and varied!
Click here to learn more about the Motion Skeleton
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg (1.1lbs).
• My head and legs rotate, so I can see the world around me, as well as stand or sit.
• I come complete with all my handmade clothes and accessories.
• I'm made for Children aged 3+ years.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate that's specially woven meaning I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body contains no timber or metal. I'm soft and safe to play with!
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft and can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Dolls family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
Bought Charlotte as she reminds me of myself, likes to sit with a good book and cup of tea maybe a biscuit or 2, haha!!!
Have added Charlotte to my collection, she is my 6th doll, cant stop buying them, they are all so gorgeous . Charlotte is lovely, so well made, as with all the dolls and her outfit's that I have bought for her are so cute aswell.
My next buy will be either Kayla , a twin sister for Mo, or will it maybe cute as a button little Jessica or maybe sassy Bethany, cant decide, as they are all so adorable.
Please keep making these, can I suggest a Nurse maybel!!!
I bought this for my granddaughters Christmas and I think she will love her, I know I do
Bought myself Charlotte with some birthday money I received, and she is absolutely beautiful. She is my fifth doll and is just as exquisite as my other four. I bought a new outfit for her too, and received everything today, she looks lovely. Hoping to receive another one or two for Christmas presents!
Thanks so much for your loyalty and lovely review Lisa.I'm glad Charlotte has met your expectations.
Charlotte is a wonderful little girl, beautifully made with such a cute expression and fabulous soft hair. She’s my first Lullu doll (closely followed by Maggie!), and I am so glad that I discovered Lullu Dolls because they are top quality.
Her outfit and little bear are cute too and I love the pink bobble hat that also came with her.
Not only is Charlotte absolutely adorable, but the customer service is excellent too. You really feel like you’re in safe hands when you’re ordering from Lullu Dolls, so thank you so much!
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience Sally! Loving your photos. Charlotte looks like she's settled in already!
Charlotte has come to join the family making six they are all lovely, like her grey jumpsuit and pink hat . Who knows may purchase more as I love them .
Thank you again Lullu dolls .
You're welcome Wendy. You're family is getting bigger by the day! I hope they're keeping you busy. Great photos too!