Hi, I'm Alice
I am kind and generous, if a little shy. I love my friends, but I especially love animals. You can probably guess that rabbits are my favourite. That probably explains why Easter is my favourite time of the year.
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
I have been thinking about purchasing for a while , so pleased I did.Our Grandaughter will love her.Very well made , just perfect!
Thanks so much for the review Joanne. I'm glad you didn't regret buying from us!
My daughter already has Florence and Chloe and absolutely loves them. Ordered Alice as had the Bunny Ears and was buying for Easter gift. Compared to the other two we was disappointed with this doll. Hair is not quite as nice and bunny ears dont sit properly, so although picture shows Alice wearing them they dont actually fit the head properly. Had it not been for my daughter ripping open the box in excitment, I would of sent it back and ordered a different one!!!!!
Thanks for this review and sorry for the belated reply, we're just trying to catch up on all the reviews. I have received your email and sent a response. If you'd like any further help with this you can contact me at email@example.com and we'll try and put this right for you.