Trick or treat! I'm Winnie.
I love hair-raising adventures and can be a little mischievous, playing pranks on my friends. Unlike my other Lullu Doll friends, I love spiders! I'm also very excited at the moment, because it's also my favourite time of the year...Halloween!
If you want to meet me though you'll have to be quick, I'm only around for a limited time before I disappear!
You should know that my broomstick is separate and doesn't attach to my hand. It was just placed there for my photoshoot!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
This doll is beautiful as are all Lullu Dolls. My daughter wanted the other witch but this one is still stunning and I wanted to review her. Beautiful doll and super high quality. Love them all. Never disappointed
Hi Rachael, I'm so pleased you like Winnie! I Hope she will be on show for Halloween.
Being born on Halloween I just had to have this little Witch and she is lovely. However I already have Mathilda and find she is much bigger than Winnie. Is this normal?
Hi Maralyn, thanks for your review and glad you like Winnie.
With regards to your question, each doll is handmade, and therefore can vary slightly (but not wildly in height). This is because the polyester stuffing inside can vary from doll to doll. I'm also assuming you're not taking into account Winnie's big hat! Feel free to send in a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like us to take a look.