Don't be spooked, it's me Sabrina!
I have a big imagination and I love playing witches and wizards. You'll often hear me cackling with my friends or writing new spells. I'm also very excited at the moment, because it's also my favourite time of the year...Halloween!
If you want to meet me though you'll have to be quick, I'm only around for a limited time before I disappear!
You should know that my broomstick is separate and doesn't attach to my hand. It was just placed there for my photoshoot!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail and shipped free of charge to anywhere in the world.
What is a 'Motion Skeleton?
The motion skeleton is a completely unique concept for handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to the motion skeleton, Lullu Dolls now have completely new posing skills which makes the dolls much more fun and varied!
Click here to learn more about the Motion Skeleton
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg (1.1lbs).
• My head and legs rotate, so I can see the world around me, as well as stand or sit.
• I come complete with all my handmade clothes and accessories.
• I'm made for Children aged 3+ years.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate that's specially woven meaning I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body contains no timber or metal. I'm soft and safe to play with!
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft and can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Dolls family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
I received Sabrina the day after I placed my order. I love her clothes, and gorgeous hair. Sabrina was a present to myself, and I'm very pleased with her.
Absolutely beautiful doll in a lovely witches outfit. She was a present from my sister just before Christmas, and I am thrilled with her. She is now called Amelia. Beautiful doll, made with love, care and such attention to detail.
A dear friend bought Sabrina for me as a Christmas present, and I'm overjoyed with her! She's currently sharing mischief with Winnie, they are so detailed and unique, I love them x
Very well made, and a delight. A considered purchase, but so glad that I did. I shall be back for more.
She is an absolutely gorgeous little witch and a very quick delivery. Thank you
Thanks for your review Maxine. I hope Sabrina is excited about Halloween coming soon!