Hello, I'm Olivia.
I'm graceful and caring. I also love fashion and dressing up. On cold days, I wear my warm hat and a leather jacket and in summer, it's dress time! I don't go anywhere without my beloved teddy bear. But we could use another friend if you'd like to join us on our fun escapades!
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
- I am 40 cm or 16 inches tall.
- I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
- I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
- My head fully rotates so I can see the world around me.
- My legs also fully rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, which is good after a long day of adventures!
- All my clothes are also entirely handmade and can be removed for washing and changing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
- I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes (which help me see!) and buttons.
What I'm made from:
I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, made by a Swiss company with 120 years of textiles experience. The material is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
- My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified. This helps keep it's form over time.
- My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
- My clothes are made using cotton fabric. Jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
- My hair is made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft and pleasant to touch. My hair is sewn in by hand, meaning I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
- To be on the safe side, I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees. The same goes for my clothes too please!
- If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
- My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed. I prefer the natural look.
This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
I got this for my granddaughter, she is too young for it now but I have put it away for a future present and I know she will love it. I thought if I waited, I might miss out as there were limited numbers left! Yes, it was expensive but you get what you pay for; it is really well made and quite original. I love her cute face, the fact you can style her hair and her clothes and trainers are fab. Highly recommended.
This little lady is so cute and on trend my granddaughter is going to love her😍😍😍
Received this gorgeous little girl today. Calling her Gretel so very pleased with her. The quality is amazing and is clearly made with dedication. The super cuteness has to be seen to be believed. My daughter is all grown up so this is my treat to myself. I just cant wait to buy lots of outfits and hopefully choose another delightful doll. I have just ordered Molly the Pug dog as I think she deserves her very own puppy! Great service ...Just love her. Thankyou
I ordered this doll for my little girl For Christmas and the quality of the doll and attention to detail has surpassed my expectations!.. it is really well made and is adorable. I can’t wait to see my little girls face on Christmas morning when she opens it.. I have had to hide it away but wanted to order now as the stock levels were getting low.