What's up! I'm Noah!
I'm am intelligent and a bit of a free spirit. I'm not afraid to be myself. I'm confident and brave and enjoy testing the boundaries of what's possible in life. New adventures excite me and I'm looking forward to having some with you!
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall.
• I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
• I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
• My head rotates so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, handy after a long day of adventures!
• All my clothes are entirely handmade and can be removed for washing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton and jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is sewn by hand and made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft. This means I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees celcius.
• The same goes for my clothes too please! If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
• My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed.
• This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
Lovely little doll. Well made, gorgeous face and lush soft hair. Exactly as you would expect
I won the naming competition and thought he was so cute and needed to get him at some point. I now have him as my husband surprised me. He is just so adorable. He now stands next to Charlotte.
You are our lucky winner Clare! He's called Noah thanks to you. I hope he and Charlotte get along famously.