Hello my name is Mo and I'm so glad you stopped to say hi!
I'm courageous, fun-loving and thoughtful. I love playing with my friends, getting out and about, and I'd love to share some adventures with you!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail and shipped free of charge to anywhere in the world.
What is a 'Motion Skeleton?
The motion skeleton is a completely unique concept for handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to the motion skeleton, Lullu Dolls now have completely new posing skills which makes the dolls much more fun and varied!
Click here to learn more about the Motion Skeleton
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg (1.1lbs).
• My head and legs rotate, so I can see the world around me, as well as stand or sit.
• I come complete with all my handmade clothes and accessories.
• I'm made for Children aged 3+ years.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate that's specially woven meaning I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body contains no timber or metal. I'm soft and safe to play with!
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft and can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Dolls family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
So I’ve renamed Mo to Bohdi (Bo for short) he’s absolutely adorable. He loves coming out with us on adventures. I bought him for me as a toy photographer but my five year old loves him too. We’d love more clothes for him please!
Mo arrived today, cute little guy, love him already, well made little guy with his cool t-shirt n jeans. Playmate for all the others, that's 5 now, have to get Kayla as she is his twin!!!
Could you make some more boy clothes please, if possible.
Thank you for a 5*** service.
Hi. I bought 'Mo' for my 3 year old Autistic Grandson. He absolutely loves Mo and his Father says R is interacting and playing with Mo. Which, if you have knowledge of Autism, you will know - interaction with other Children is difficult for very young autistics. Fabulous Dolls. And, I have bought Charlotte for my Spectrum Grand Daughter's Birthday . I know K will love her too! 😍
Mo is my 3rd Doll so yes I love them ,he is really cute love his hair and outfit . He fits in so well with the two girls
Glad you're happy Patsy! Hope Mo is coping with being outnumbered! :)