Hello! It's me, Maggie.
I'm intelligent and helpful. I love challenges and I especially like solving puzzles and riddles. Maybe we can try some together?
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall.
• I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
• I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
• My head rotates so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, handy after a long day of adventures!
• All my clothes are entirely handmade and can be removed for washing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton and jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is sewn by hand and made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft. This means I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees celcius.
• The same goes for my clothes too please! If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
• My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed.
• This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
Even better than in the photos , Maggie is gorgeous , really really pleased with my purchase. Am now choosing my next one !
This is the second Doll I have purchased, for my Granddaughter, all the way over in Boston, USA. She is delighted with them, as is her Gran. 😀
I hope Maggie enjoyed her travels and is settling in to foreign lands! :)
Maggie is a great likeness to my daughter Penelope. She loves Maggie a lot and doesn’t put her down. She’s very well made and so pretty.
Hi Betty. Thanks for the kind review and for sharing your pictures!
Maggie is lovely 😊 I also have Freya and Poppy and they also think Maggie is lovely😊 I'm thinking of buying more 😊
Initially I was a little disappointed as she has a smiley face and I am convinced that on previous pictures she had a sad one.
I’d bought her as she reminded me of my granddaughter who looks a bit like grumpy cat!
Having said that, she’s a gorgeous doll, her hair is fabulous, she’s well made and am sure my granddaughter will love her and her happy face for many years to come! These dolls remind me of the MyChild dolls that were around in the 80s, so when I saw them I knew I’d be buying at least one.
Customer service is excellent from this company too and they responded to questions I asked prior to purchase promptly and professionally.