Hey there, I'm Harry!
I'm fairly chilled out. I don't get nervous, or carried away and I'm generally relaxed about life. I like to be creative and have the freedom to express myself. I'm looking forward to hanging out together!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail and shipped free of charge to anywhere in the world.
What is a 'Motion Skeleton?
The motion skeleton is a completely unique concept for handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to the motion skeleton, Lullu Dolls now have completely new posing skills which makes the dolls much more fun and varied!
Click here to learn more about the Motion Skeleton
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg (1.1lbs).
• My head and legs rotate, so I can see the world around me, as well as stand or sit.
• I come complete with all my handmade clothes and accessories.
• I'm made for Children aged 3+ years.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate that's specially woven meaning I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body contains no timber or metal. I'm soft and safe to play with!
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft and can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Dolls family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
I love him a great addition to my collection he is my grandsons name sake so he was happy I got him too. He is well made with beautiful curly hair and a scrumptious little face.
Thrilled with my new lulu doll. He is absolutely gorgeous. Beautifully made and so cute!
Harry arrived today, he is great companion to Florence.
Love these dolls . Very well made .
For me at the moment but will be left to my grandaughter.
Thank you Lullu Dolls
Looks like Harry and Florence are getting on well Wendy! Love the pictures you send through. Please keep them coming!