Hello my name is Ava, nice to meet you!
I'm very creative with a big imagination. My friends tell me I'm enthusiastic with unique sense of humour. I love creating my own adventures with my friends. Hopefully you can join me on one soon!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
Our granddaughter is now of an age where she doesn’t play with dolls but when showing her namesake Ava she called her cute & adorable = us ordering one & will present her with it shortly. Ava (doll & granddaughter) are utterly fantastic & would thoroughly recommend anyone looking for that extra special gift. In fact I’m also smitten by your cute & well dressed dolls so have requested one for my Christmas present as well. Am crossing everything I have (including eyes) to open boxed shaped Lulu Doll present this coming 25th December.
Hi Sue - thanks for the kind and comprehensive review. I hope your dreams come true on Christmas Day!
Hi Doll Recieved thought the doll looked good and well presented box but took the rabbit out off dolls pocket and it was not fully done the rabbits legs was not even attached to the rabbit I was told they had another one to send me but NOT ARRIVED AND NOT RECIEVING MY EMAILS .... will not recommend to pay this for a doll you need it done properly very frustrating 😬
Hi Julie - I have contacted you just now via email, but once again please accept our apology for the unacceptable delay in getting back to you. As mentioned via email we are working on a resolution for you ASAP.
Another amazing Lulu Doll. Ava is absolutely beautiful. She is well made, robust and exquisitely dressed with the perfect hairstyle.
I absolutely love her
Hi Carol - thanks for the review of Ava! I'm delighted you love her!
Ava was my second Doll, I added Mo later. She is gorgeous ,love her red hair and her outfit is fab, the wellies zip up at the back which is real class Couldn’t fault her in anyway
Thanks for the review Patsy! I hope Ava is settling in well.
Great package great product
Glad you're hapy Emma!