Hello! I'm Amelia
I'm very cheerful and happy most of the time. I enjoy gatherings with friends and family and as you can tell by my horns...I LOVE Christmas! I hope we can become friends soon!
I'm 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. I am also delivered free of charge to anywhere in the U.K.
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall and weigh about 0.5 kg.
• My head rotates, so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit, handy after a long day of adventures!
• I come complete with all my clothes and accessories. My clothes are also handmade and can be removed for washing.
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. This means I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton. Jeans, if I wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is hand sewn and luxuriously soft. I look great with, or without a hat and hair can be braided, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30°C (the same for my clothes too).
• If you blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
My name is for publishing purposes. It's not on me or my packaging.
All of my Lullu Doll family are handmade in the Waldorf style. Each of us takes up to 5 days to make and we come in different ethnicities and genders.
I so want to rave over these dolls but there are a few things that let them down. The packaging is terrible...it doesn't reflect a £99 purchase at all. My doll arrived and she wasn't even facing the right way in the box. It looks like she was just shoved in any way and was facing the back of the box. Very disappointing
Bought for granddaughter as gift. Beautiful doll but disappointed isherwood had no description or care instructions included with her.
Hi Paula - our most recent dolls all now have care guides and instructions included. The doll you received is probably one of the few that we did not have them made available for. Apologies for the inconvenience. If it helps you can find care instructions on the web page for any doll.
I bought this as a present for my cousins granddaughter also called Amelia. The doll itself is lovely however, the packaging was very poor. There were no cleaning instructions, information about the brand and the range of accessories available and most disappointing of all no mention of the dolls name. I would not purchase from the brand again unless the packaging and information about the doll were changed.
Thanks for taking the time to provide such constructive feedback.
We've taken this onboard and now we will be including a care guide and product certificate with each doll going forwards.
We are also providing a care guide email to email subscribers after purchase to help with this.
We intentionally don't put a name on the box, doll or certificate just in case people want to name the doll something different to what's on the website.
Hope this helps and thanks again for taking the time to help us improve our products and service. :)
What a stunning Doll
I had been looking for a handmade Waldorf/Steiner type doll for ages for my daughter and then I found Lulludolls and thought they looked perfect. Exactly what I was looking for, but also more modern and unique. The hard part was choosing which one to buy! I ordered Amelia. The doll arrived quickly and looks even better than the online photos. My daughter is a little young for her yet but I will save it until she’s a bit bigger. I’m so impressed I’ve just ordered another one.